3/18/09

I TOLD Y'ALL...BOSS.



Word on the streets is , the listening session for this LP was all that was expected...and more. Aside from all allegations and assumptions against this man, noone can take away the fact that he is making some of the best Gangster Music I've heard in years. I'm talkin' REAL Gangster Music. That Cinematic shit. Ready To Die, Reasonable Doubt, everything Brad Jordan touches...that type of shit. I'm really excited for this one people. I personally feel like I'm the biggest fan of music in existence, so when an album feels like an Upcoming Event, I regain hope for the future existence of this game in which we share a Love/Hate relationship, called Hip-Hop. Don't Download this 1 People. Cop 2. Trust Me. I Wouldn't tell you to do anything I wouldn't do.

April 21st People...

BANG!

No comments:

Post a Comment